There may be a time where you need to make adjustments to your iGrad account such as:
- You need to edit your name
- You need to update your contact information
- You need to change your primary username / email address
- You need to update your user type
- You need to update your school
- You need to fix your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Trying to sign up on an iGrad site for a new school or partner organization but your email is already registered on iGrad to another site.
- You want your account completely removed
For some of these all you need to do is log into your account and visit your Dashboard. Open the Account menu and make the edits you would like.
For some of the more sensitive kinds of changes you will need to coordinate with our support team at email@example.com for assistance.
When making or requesting changes please keep in mind the following details and implications.
- Can potentially make it harder for your school to match your iGrad activity to your student record.
- We cannot edit this for you. In the few use cases where we will ask for this (i.e. loan counseling) we encrypt the data and our staff do not have access to view or edit. You can edit by redoing the process that you completed to submit the SSN originally which will overwrite whatever we have on file for you.
- If you manually signed up then this is typically not an issue (once we verify your identity and legitimacy of the request) with the exception of schools that require you use your school issues email on the account.
- If you signed up through Single Sign On (connecting from your school portal so you did not need to create iGrad credentials) then you do not want to change the email through us. You would be disconnecting the account from the student portal and could cause duplicate accounts in the future. Request an email update on your school's student record instead.
- User Type:
- Did you accidentally say you were an administrator or family member when you signed up? It is important that your account is flagged accordingly as many reports your school will look at are only listing the iGrad activity of the Students and ignoring Administrators and Family.
Moving Your iGrad Account:
- Unfortunately we are not able to move your student account on iGrad from one school to another. If you signed up on our non-school focused public version of iGrad when looking for your school's iGrad site then we can move the account to where it should be.
Deleting Your iGrad Account:
- If you choose to delete your iGrad account via the Account menu we will do so, however all activity that you might have completed as a requirement is deleted as well. This could impact your financial aid, grade for class, or other processes that asked you use iGrad for a requirement. We recommend you double check on the impact of deleting your iGrad account and all of its data prior to finalizing this type of request.