Many times the work you do on iGrad will need to be verified by your school or organization. Some times they may not be showing what you are expecting them to see. There are many possibilities for why this might happen, most commonly...
- Mismatched identifying information on your iGrad account and your school / organization record
- Timing of when you completed the requirement and when the school / organization will be updating their records (be patient)
- Miscommunication or misunderstanding on what was required. For example, we often see users that complete one course when a different course was the requirement.
The easiest thing to do to resolve the issue is contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name as listed on your iGrad account
- Your email that is registered on your iGrad account as the username
- The name of the school or organization that you are completing a requirement for
- A list of the items on iGrad that you believe you have completed that the school / organization was requiring of you